Monday, September 12, 2016

PURA D'OR Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo (Gold Label) 0☆


I really hated this shampoo.

I lost a significant amount of hair just using it, and my hair stuck together badly. like, I had to wash my hair 3 times with another shampoo, and then leave conditioner in for 20 minutes just to detangle it. It left it straw-like.
I tried it again the next day, thinking it was maybe a fluke, and I had something in my hair that reacted badly with it. No luck.
Day three, I tried once more, on just one spot, because I'm a bit nuts, and like to actually give something a good try before saying it was awful. NOPE.
My hair is... not average. its bleached, and dyed random rainbow colors most of the time. It's very coarse, but not horribly damaged, as I don't use heat on it. This shampoo left it looking, and feeling like I have been using a blow dryer on high, followed by a hot iron without protectant.
This shampoo was just horrible. It has taken 3 months for my hair to recover from it, 3 months for the bits that fell out completely to grow back out.

The hair at the nape of my neck broke off unevenly on the 4th day, that I did NOT use the shampoo, and I ended up shaving the bottom 3 inches. Well, undercuts are in luckily.

I will say this, I was thoroughly impressed with how quickly an "anti-hair-loss" shampoo caused me to lose my hair. It takes doing. Even double strength ion bleach with level 40 developer for an HOUR didn't mess my hair up that badly. A perm post bleaching, well, that was right on par.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think its a bad shampoo. My parents loved it. My husband said meh, and my brother said whatever, its shampoo. None of them have horribly processed hair.


If you do, I'd just steer clear of this shampoo.

If you have normal, not overprocessed hair, here is the link.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home