Sunday, September 11, 2016

MoKo kids headphones 8☆





These are super cute, fairly durable kids headphones. They have a volume limiter, which is amazing when you have a small child who likes to fiddle with volume settings constantly. My daughter adores these. She is a major Pokémon fan, and she is convinced this is a Pikachu bunny on the side. The cord disconnects completely, and you can plug a second pair of headphones into the outgoing port on the headset. There is no mic, but that's not really a deal breaker. The sound quality is fine. Not high end gaming headset quality, obviously, but, I don't really expect that for 11$ The best part about these headphones? I no longer have to listen to the "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon special" five times a day. I received these at a discount off amazon, for review.


Kids MoKo headphones on Amazon





(From my personal review blog Chaotic Neutral )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home