Monday, September 12, 2016

Rajrang Wrap Around Skirt Wholesale Printed Reversible Two Layer 9☆






I bought a set of 10 and I absolutely adore them.
They fit amazingly well at the waist, and fall to mid calf (keep in mind I'm 5'8" and 220 16/18 dress size) I have about 8 inches of overlap.
I got gorgeous patterns, and 4 of the 10 are being given as gifts to various friends and family. Mostly the ones with gold, as that is a color that looks horrible with my undead pallor (seriously though, I'd make a vampire look tan)
One I received was ripped, however wevez immediately sent through a refund on that one. I'm very happy with my purchase, and hope to buy more at a later date.
It's not just me who loves them either. They make the perfect princess gowns for the tot!
With a bit of creative draping, these can be anything you want!
I paid for these with an amazon gift card I received from screenwise trends, and out of pocket. No discount.

I can't vouch for all the sellers of this product, only wevez.


Rajrang Wrap Around Skirt Wholesale Printed Reversible Two Layer (Apparel)



Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home